I ordered 2 solid mahogany doors from them and received cheap Chinese doors made of Palm wood.Not only were the doors not solid mahogany, they weren't even solid wood.
I was told that the lead time on these doors was 6-8 weeks. The doors arrived over a month late and are useless. They gave some lame excuse about their machine being broken and that the doors were coming from overseas. They did not respond to multiple emails and calls.
The communication is horrible.
Customer service is a joke and the claims process is a scam.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Waranty policy
- Customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We had Congoleum Duraceramic tiles professionally installed in our kitchen seven years ago and after two years noticed white wear marks in areas. A dropped fork can dent tile. We..."
- "Leaf filter installed today and I'm already ticked off. Had to haul off the garbage that the contractor left behind. They used two different screens, one of which..."
- "Had these windows installed in 2008. Noticed a leak in the kitchen. After several calls and visits, I find out these windows are not installed properly, no J Channels, just..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."