2.0
Additional Fees
Style and Design

Why didn't I read these bad reviews before I ordered? I was thrilled with the price.

So the suggestion was that I get them from their manufacturer in S. America. It took three months which was fine because the house is being built now. They arrived a few months ago.

One month ago they were installed. Each door was too narrow, from 1 inch to 6 inches!! My contractor added wood to these doors to make them work, but couldn't get the closet doors (6 inches too narrow) To fit, so I'm having to buy new doors. You have to lean on them to lock and close them.

Art told me to send pictures. He said to take a few pictures and he'd deal with it. Now, working with clams department, Lorena, says I only sent picture of a few doors. She said I didn't open the 14 doors and report this sooner, that they were just installed incorrectly by my contractor (He had to add wood on each door so it would fit.

I'm so sad I tried to cut corners using this company. "Part of the problem" Lorena tells me, is that they were on vacation for two weeks...... so my problem? I don't know where to go from here, but my American Express company or the Better Business Bureau.

In picture one, that is the side that the contractor had to add (both sides), and the second picture is a closed closet door...

that's how warped it is at the bottom. It won't even close at the bottom, but closes at the top.

Product or Service Mentioned: Eto Doors Door.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Never purchase from this company.

Comments