I paid $3500 for double entry doors w/beveled glass inserts in 2012. About a year ago I noticed the glass has a film that I can't clean either inside or out.

Filed a claim w/company and they won't do anything about it because the doors only had a year warranty. Thought I was purchasing a quality product, there are about 6-8 panes of glass that look like they have a brown film, looks dirty and terrible when the sun shines on them. Anyone should never purchase from this company as their customer service is non-existent. Called more than once before I was told to email Cynthia, who sent me a response insinuating there a certain ways to clean glass!!

I've cleaned glass all my life and certainly know how. Anyone who is wanting to purchase a quality product better stick with Andersen or Pella as they take care of their products if they fail. Andersen use to have a lifetime warranty and replaced about 15 windows for me when they had a bad batch of thermal pane windows where the gas leaked off. The only thing I had to pay was for painting after the new installs.

Stay away from ETO Doors, they are a terrible company to deal with and won't take care of their product. I contacted BBB and this was the response "The complainant verified the issue was resolved to their satisfaction." I suppose so as they aren't going to do anything about it.

Review about: Eto Doors Door.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Replace defective glass by a reputable dealer or replace the doors..

I didn't like: Product failed after the 1 yr warranty, Never purchase from this company.

Comments