I ordered a double door for the front of my house from ETO Doors about 6 months ago.I did my research online and also looked locally in LA area.
I found a door I liked on their site at a good price. I called and asked some questions to make sure the size was right and that it would fit my measurements. The sales person assured that if I had any isses I could return the door. I went ahead placed the order and the door arrived within a week.
It was a good quality door.I really like it and would recommend Eto Doors.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Eto Doors
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- " Here is a descriptive account of the time-line: • 898.32 square feet of VM HS Solid Golden Teak ¾ x 4-3/4"SKU: 10006652/VMGT5/2009 Flooring and Eco Silent Sound HD Underlayment were purchased from..."
- "Leaf filter installed today and I'm already ticked off. Had to haul off the garbage that the contractor left behind. They used two different screens, one of which..."
- "We built a new house & moved in at the end of October 2014. Our deck sat through the winter with no stain or sealant, it seems like the..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."