$20K order for modern home. - Front entry door - 2 - 42"x 96" doors and an accompanying transom. - Transom should have been 86" wide.... did not to think to check the dimension on the order sheet.... so surprise to us - they ship us a 74" transom instead of 86", and it is our fault for not catching their error. They won't replace it.
We will never deal with them again. Stay clear of them.... customer service is awful!
I should have known that the experience was not going to be good when after placing the order and having our deposit clear... that I was informed that 50% of the order was backordered.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased our home last year from a seller who had done a significant amount of remodeling using Alside windows. ALL 7 replaced windows now have failed seals and moisture..."
- "I ordered 2 solid mahogany doors from them and received cheap Chinese doors made of Palm wood. Not only were the doors not solid mahogany, they weren't even solid..."
- "The lock and latch system on the Larson Security Storm door is contrary to safe opening panic latches. I had a Larson Security Storm door installed in September, 2015. The..."
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "Below are pictures, this residue was beginning to accumulate inside the suitcase after a few uses. Just took a longer trip and think the wheels are finally worn in..."
- "I am a homeowner who needed a quality upgrade to my existing carpeting as part of an effort to sell my house. I wanted something of good quality -- a..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."