$20K order for modern home. - Front entry door - 2 - 42"x 96" doors and an accompanying transom. - Transom should have been 86" wide.... did not to think to check the dimension on the order sheet.... so surprise to us - they ship us a 74" transom instead of 86", and it is our fault for not catching their error. They won't replace it.

We will never deal with them again. Stay clear of them.... customer service is awful!

I should have known that the experience was not going to be good when after placing the order and having our deposit clear... that I was informed that 50% of the order was backordered.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of eto doors door. ETO Doors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned eto doors door in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ETO Doors. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Lowes.

Had an Experience with ETO Doors?

Comments

Marvin Windows And Doors - Marvin Door - Major Manufacturing Issues and Poor Customer Service Marvin Windows And Doors "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..." Read more ShopRTACabinets - Frank LaMark  owes me cabinets or refund ShopRTACabinets "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..." Read more Behr Deckover is not what it claims to be!! Behr "My deck was painted with Behr Deckover paint two years ago by a professional, the application of the product was followed to the letter per the instructions. After just one..." Read more STAY AWAY from Behr Premium DeckOver!!!!! Behr "We refinished our balcony deck with Behr Premium DeckOver in the Fall of 2015 following all directions to the letter, including using the prescribed Behr deck wash product first, and..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more