$20K order for modern home. - Front entry door - 2 - 42"x 96" doors and an accompanying transom. - Transom should have been 86" wide.... did not to think to check the dimension on the order sheet.... so surprise to us - they ship us a 74" transom instead of 86", and it is our fault for not catching their error. They won't replace it.
We will never deal with them again. Stay clear of them.... customer service is awful!
I should have known that the experience was not going to be good when after placing the order and having our deposit clear... that I was informed that 50% of the order was backordered.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I cleaned the decks with cleaner waited 48 hours then swept the deck before painting. The decks were painted one coat let dry over night then 2nd coat applied, one..."
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "We have a Marvin sliding glass patio door that's 6 years old. While I was at home reading around 7:30 the other night, I heard a big pop. The door's..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "I am a homeowner who needed a quality upgrade to my existing carpeting as part of an effort to sell my house. I wanted something of good quality -- a..."
- "Below are pictures, this residue was beginning to accumulate inside the suitcase after a few uses. Just took a longer trip and think the wheels are finally worn in..."