Ordered expensive door. Paid for pre-hung and ordered 2 sidelites.

I spoke to Tara who is the sales Rep. They are really nice till they get your money.

I explained my situation, said door would arrive aprox 3 weeks. I put in order based on this turn and had contractor lined up and waiting.... 3 weeks laters... I get call .. door is out of stock. Will not be in stock for 6 -8 weeks. solution pick new door or wait again. They dont return calls or emails Worst Service Ever.. Not worth it still waiting for door. They lie to buy time keep telling its going out tomorrow.

I recommend avoid this company. Also be careful they do business under couple different websites I found out. They have office in NY and CA. Chrissy and Karen are the customer service reps that dont know anything and will fwd to voice mail and then you get no call back.

Review about: Eto Doors Door.

Had an Experience with ETO Doors?

Comments

jackx
Mountain View, California, United States #652160

I ordered doors from them and they arrived on time.

verifiedwithl.a.customers

What company is checking a complaint website?

If you notice their was a recent legal postings against this company...

whoever wrote about the Owner information was right on and correct..Believe it or not their is a creepy owner named Oren Bashi who made some comment to an anonymous posting...

My gosh...can you just leave the door business and stop

trying to cover up your crappy service. Missouri does people like you "Go Away" from where you are from.

ETO Doors

Dear Anonymous,

Our company policy requires our planning department to inform customers immediately of any back-ordered products.I apologize for any miscommunications that may have occurred.

ETO has an entire team of individuals devoted solely to customer service. Unfortunately, I have no way of researching your order's history as this posting was made anonymously. Can you please contact me directly at Nick@etodoors.com OR at (213) 622-2003 ext. 147 and I will make sure you order ships out immediately (if it has not yet shipped) and see what can be done to keep you satisfied.

I would also like to investigate this with my team.Nick (ETO Doors Customer Service Manager).

ETO Doors
to ETO Doors #593664

Customer is now satisfied and attempting to retract review. Thank you. ETO Doors Corp.